Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Have you ever wondered if God is giving you more than you can handle?

Have you ever wondered if God is giving you more than you can handle?

Sometimes I ask myself why did God throw some unexpected problems and situations in my life that would just break and tear me down. Why is he testing me all the time? Does he really think I'm strong enough to overcome it. I get my faith tested over and over again.. all the time... I do admit that I feel guilty for not praying to God as often as I should and I do treat God like "Santa Clause" most of the times...Only praying hard when I needed him the most.. and I really do feel guilty for doing that. I don't go to church each week, in fact I havent been in a church for years. But this does not mean that I have fall out or don't believe in God. I do.. Deep down, I really do trust God and Love him. Isn't that all that matters?

But why? The question we always ask ourselves.. why me God? Why did you not help me? Why did God let me suffer?

“I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much.”  Mother Teresa.

Even Mother Teresa faces problem and situations in her life. I had faced so many things in my life.. Some that I feel at that time, worth just dying. I am the way I am today because of all this. We blame God for everything bad happening in our lifes... Situations may seem like its never going to end, never going to be solved, no escape.. but trust me. It will.. eventually and years from now, you can look back and be proud of yourself that you managed to overcome all situations in your life.

Problems will always be there, it may involve you financially, emotionally, physically, mentally, in the workplace.. friends.. the list goes on and on and on.... Trust in God. God will make a way where there seems to be no way.

Just be strong, never give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment