Thursday, March 31, 2011

T.G.I. Friday's 25th Anniversary

Watch T.G.I. Friday’s Celebrates 25 Years of Fun with New Guinness World Records title attempt ! How amazing!



The word T.G.I Friday just brings a big smile to my face. It reminds me of good food, the friends I hang out with in college, embarrassing moments esp when its your birthday and their whole crew will play music and sing birthday song.. ahhhh.. I'm in my state of nostalgia :) :)

T.G.I. Friday's is an American restaurant chain focusing on casual dining, with over 1000 restaurants in over 51 countries. The company asserts that it stands for "Thank Goodness It's Friday," although as of 2010 some television commercials for the chain have also made use of the alternative phrase, "Thank God It's Friday's. Friday is the beginning of the weekend! No more slogging in the office! wooohhoooo!

They are fun, they are friendly, they serve you with a HUGE smile and the food is awesome! Thank you for all the memories and just want to wish you Happy 25th Anniversary! Keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment