Saturday, October 2, 2010

I Got the Job!!! Finally!!!

I will be a working woman soon!!!!!!! :-) :-) time to dig out my working outfits!!! I received an email today and they said they are pleased to welcome me on board! I'm so excited!! :-) I'm going to start work on the 24th this month.. feeling really nervous and excited! Its been a while!

I will still be continuing my online business clothing, doing full time job and going to start another side business called Dubli as well. In case you are wondering what is Dubli - its a reverse auction shopping portal for high end, brand new, quality merchandise. You can check out their website for more information. Just google "dubli" and you can go to the site based on your country. I'll write more about it when I get more information :-) It's going to be busy busy busy from now on!

Anyways, I got to go for a walk to the dry cleaners :-) Just thought I'll stopby my blog to share the good news. Thank you all for your support, your prayers and hope you have a great day ahead!!

Cheers!!!

1 comment: