Sunday, October 10, 2010

Its a Special Date Today! 101010

What's So Special About the Date 10/10/10?

Most happy couples will tie the knot on 10/10/10 for the novelty factor, and for the ease of remembering their anniversary, presumably, though there are other motivations for celebration.

Once again, the date in question is considered lucky in Chinese culture, because the number 10 represents perfection or completion, according to the "I Ching," an ancient Chinese text.

Numerologists the world over are claiming today, 10/10/10, as the luckiest day in a 100 years. “The row of ‘perfect tens’ symbolises not just a once in a 100 years quirk of the calendar, but a ‘powerful moment of rebirth’,” says a Delhi-based numbers expert.

For me, I just like the number :-) haha!! Haven't been lucky today yet.. Hopefully, today I will pick up $100 dollars when I'm walking down the street  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment