Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Job Interview Tomorrow!!

I got a job interview tomorrow! I'm so happy and nervous at the same time! Its been a while since I actually have someone interviewing me. I'm a nervous wreck. I can't handle the pressure and I really don't know how to "sell" myself. For me, actions speak louder than words. They will know what kind of employee I am once I start working but first, I need to pass the interview! gosh...

I'm having my tom yum noodles to destress myself.! haha. Just have to pass this and it will be over! Vyn!! you can do it!!! If I pass this, I won't have to go through Oman run anymore (yay!), I'll be having my own income (double yay) , I will be able to pay for my brother's education and provide my mum a better and comfy life. (tripple yay).

Wish me luck tomorrow. *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment